Sunday, June 22, 2008

Time

Time is going way to fast. I had 7 days off this last week and it felt like 3. I have been here on location in Arkansas for 4 days and it feels like 2. This is getting ridiculous.

Right now, I get a break here. It is not good, but I don’t have to worry about anything. Our tool is out of the hole, but we are stuck. Right now they are trying to jar the pipe loose, without much luck. We could be waiting another couple of days. What a job.

I am currently on a new rig here in Arkansas, in the east part. A new group of guys to work with as well. I think it is going to be good. I think I needed a change of scenery. I hope this works out, so we can follow this rig. Bad start for this hole unfortunately, but not a lot we can do about it.

Let’s see, not a whole lot new going on. I so enjoy my time in B/CS. No work to worry about, plenty of friends to hang out with. Now if I could just be there for longer periods of time, and still maintain the income, that would be great. We must work to eat I have read somewhere though.

There are some ideas going through my head right now, I will let out sometime in the future. Part of that problem though is they stay in my head, and rarely come to fruition. Please be praying that God will reveal His will for what is next. I have some ideas of what I would like, and hope that goes along with what He wants, but I need to know for sure. I need it to be clear like the no-debt thing.

Well, so much for now. It is morning, so I get to go to bed. I also get to try and find a new church this morning.

1 comment:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."
2 Thessalonians 3:10

Time does go by fast. I am glad things are going well for you and that you found a good church.