Monday, July 28, 2008

It's like a brand new truck!

You should try it sometime, just pay off your vehicle, get it washed, and it just feels like new. Great feeling.

God has continued to bless me, and today I was able to pay this truck off early. And this coming Friday, I will pay off my last credit card. That just leaves my mortgage payments. That is next on the agenda.

So to celebrate... I will be hosting an "Out of Debt" celebration at Barneyville. Anyone and everyone I know is invited. It will be Saturday, August 9, 9:00 AM to about 3:00 PM. Breakfast/Brunch will be served. Do come if you get a chance. Every get together out at the ranch is a great time. If you need directions at all, just let me know, and I will email them out to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS JIMMY!!! It's amazing what a car wash will do:)