Friday, August 1, 2008

Long Gone!


The credit cards are long gone! I was able to pay off my last credit card today, to become credit card debt free! As some of you all know, this has been a big deal for the past 1 ½ years for me. God had made it very clear that I was to get out of credit card debt, and here I am. It is incredible to be in His will, for once.

I have been planning a celebration party for awhile, celebrating this time. I am inviting pretty much everyone I know. Barney and Joanna have been kind enough to offer the use of their ranch. The details are:

Date: Saturday, August 9, 2008

Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM

Breakfast tacos @ about 10:30, snacks and desserts after that.

Pool and fishing pond are available. Plenty of room inside and out.

Just email me, or leave a comment for directions, and I will get them to you.


If you cannot come that is fine. I can totally understand. Do know that you all are more than welcome.

2 comments:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Congratulations on being out of debt.

We are planning on being there.

Anonymous said...

Jimmy!

That is sooo great to hear!! Even ahead of schedule maybe, huh?? Thataboy!

Well, Meg and I will be out of town this next weekend so we won't be able to join you for the shindig but I hope you guys have an awesome time!

See you soon I hope (prolly at the Hope)!

Brock