Thursday, August 7, 2008

My New Toy!

I was finally able to go out and buy a toy I have been putting off for several years now. I have had the same digital camera since 2002, which was decent, but limiting. So I celebrated my getting out of credit card debt by going and getting a good camera. I was thinking slimline at first, but the zoom is what I was really wanting. So I got a Sony Cybershot, with a 15X zoom, 9.1 MP. A huge increase over my no zoom, 2.2 MP camera. So I got to play around with it a little bit at my nephew's birthday party the other day. Here are some pics:


Here is Gravy questioning my choice.

Gravy, head always propped on something.

Zoom...

And more zoom! I love it!

Zak, the Birthday Boy. Happy Birthday Zak! All of 6 years old.

All the kids, cousins, and friends, straining to see what all is in there.


Here is Lucas, the character. He was wondering why Zak got all the presents, so he kept declaring, "My Birthday." He just couldn't understand.

He was just fine after all the presents were open, and this one was left for him.

Another present utilized by the guests. :) Here is Devin, as The Hulk.

Son, learning from Dad.

I really like this picture of my sister, and it was from 20 feet away! I probably should have used a flash, but I think it works.

And here is Chris, my brother in law, again from 20 feet.

A good picture of mom.

And here is my brother and sister. I am so blessed with my family.

2 comments:

Its ME said...

Hello Jimmy B, You can see many dogs too at my link of healthy wealth at

http://theinnozablog.blogspot.com
come soon and enjoy better health & wealth

Jessica said...

Sorry I missed the party! Thanks for the invite, friend. How'd it go?

Get it, with the new cam!!! Congratulations.