Friday, April 25, 2008

Day Nine

Well, I have to admit, unfortunately, the change from B/CS to Arkansas threw my “diet” off. I am just so used to having snacks and pizza around up here, that I could not/did not resist. I got a little frustrated, and hungry, with nothing planned, so I ate some chocolate, and pizza.

So today I am a little frustrated with not being able to handle even a little 10 day diet. Part of the big change from Texas to Arkansas may be the social interaction extremes. I am blessed with so many friends and family there, to very few here. And part of that is my own doing. It is so easy there, but would/will take more effort on my part here. (I am good at making excuses, and not looking for solutions.)

But even for all that, my weight has fallen to 188.4. Strange. And nice.

1 comment:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

So did you make it through day 10?

Are you still maintaing?

Update.