Thursday, April 17, 2008

Day One

Estimated calories:
Orange 86
Bowl of white rice and little margarine 225
½ can of pineapple 140
4 pancakes 350, syrup 100, 1 blueberry muffin100, scrambled eggs 130
Total estimated for the day is 1131.

Not too bad. I read a little on the internet and it said that I need about 2500 calories to maintain my weight, 2000 to lose some, and 1500 for extreme loss, though it did not recommend that.
I just got in from Hope Group, and do not feel that hungry, which is good. I didn’t feel real hungry much today. And part of that may still be processing the quite a bit of food I ate yesterday. I am not shooting for extreme loss, so I feel like today was good. I definitely could have/would have eaten a lot more, but I felt good, and certainly did not have to, or even feel like I had to.

I did get some exercise in as well. I took the bike out for a run to Hope Group. Josh and Kelly were kind enough to give me a ride back since it was starting to rain. It was a good 25 minute ride against the wind.

Plan for tomorrow:
Breakfast – 1 bowl of oatmeal (I usually eat 2 with several pieces of toast)
Lunch – 1 bowl of rice with ½ can of canned chicken or tuna
Dinner – Not sure at the moment, kind of depends on how my schedule turns out.

No comments: