Friday, April 18, 2008

Day Two

Weight this morning – 192.2

Estimated calories:

Orange 86

Bowl of oatmeal with milk, and a little brown sugar 200

Bowl of rice 200 and 1 can of tuna 150

Dinner – 3 eggs (scrambled)225 with sausage 100 cals 2 pieces of toast 200 with margarine 60

Total estimated for the day is 1041

Interesting. It is 11:30 at night, and though I am hungry and could definitely eat, I am ok with not eating. I am really interested in finding out if and how much weight I can lose in 10 days.

I am noticing already that I am not as tired. I do not HAVE to have a nap. I still have to constantly be on guard about snacking though. I have one ding dong left and it just calls out my name every time I go into the kitchen. The other hard thing is bread. I could just eat toast, or plain French bread.

I went to the shop in Houston this afternoon, so I was on my feet a lot while there. But was driving there and back. I did not bike today like I should have. I really need to get my legs worked out, as I found out from my bike ride to Hope Group.

Major thought for today was finding out that I do not have to be in Arkansas tomorrow, but that I could, or take the weekend off and expect to be up there Monday. I was really split. Should I be a good worker, and go the extra mile to learn more about my job, as well as make a little extra money? Or should I do what I really enjoy doing and stay and thoroughly enjoy fellowship with church? Or should I take a trip to Waco, and work on my yard up there that really needs the work? As much as I like options, many times three or more options just overload my head.

I think I have it worked out though. This could be really cool. We have a church picnic tomorrow 12 – 3. I totally forgot about this, since I have expected to be gone to work. I wrote it off every time I heard it announced. I could leave just after that, and go mow my lawn in Waco, and then go watch Darby play Baylor with his dad and Ashley who are going! How cool could this be? Possibly even see some other friends while in Waco. And as far as work goes, my coordinator called me as I was wrestling with the work side of things, and said he would call Sunday afternoon, to let me know when to be there.

I am excited about this weekend. Started great with a 2-1 win. Beautiful night for baseball! (Picture from another game. Not tonight's)



Food for tomorrow:

Breakfast: ½ can of pineapple, pancakes

Lunch: Hot dogs or hamburgers as available, try to find some vegetables

Dinner: Sack lunch of hard boiled egg sandwiches, carrots

No comments: